With over 35 years of experience, Celco is a leading Canada-wide distributor of commercial food service equipment. Celco's products offer superior quality, and Celco adds value by providing customized food consultation services, multiple inventory centers, and rapid access to parts and service, all in every region of Canada.
Celco serves restaurant equipment and institutional food service markets through a national dealer network. Celco has notable expertise in the healthcare market, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and nursing and retirement homes. Celco's products are also found in many fast-food chains, fine restaurants, convenience stores, hotels, pubs, golf courses, schools and government institutions.
Celco distributes products made by manufacturers that share a commitment to the best in customer service. By limiting the number of product lines, Celco people supporting them remain knowledgeable and focused.
Celco's people, who are regarded as the best in their areas of expertise, have a common purpose – to provide the best possible customer experience in the industry. Celco cheerfully goes the extra mile without being asked, and strives to get there first. Celco does this for every customer, large or small, every day.
Celco's business is also distinguished in the following ways, allowing the company to optimally serve its dealers and end customers:
We look forward to answering your questions and addressing your food service equipment requirements. Take a look at our Web site and learn more about the company, and its products, services and capabilities. We invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for other contact method
- Inventory centres from coast to coast – Celco's central inventory centre in Mississauga stocks equipment and spare parts in large quantities for immediate shipment. Local inventory centres in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Winnipeg and Atlantic Canada also provide same day delivery. Celco's warehouse network eliminates the delays and cost penalties often associated with small orders or truck load requirements from coast to coast.
- Food applications consultant – Celco supports its dealers and their customers with cooking demonstrations, menu consultation and food testing. Celco's training programs include programming for a "Touch-to-Start" operation, easy-to-use literature, and staff seminars.
- Showroom and demonstration area – Celco has a large area used as a showcase for equipment along with test kitchen facilities for demonstrations and presentations.
- Service network across the country – Celco understands the importance of after-sale service and support. Our authorized service representatives are located across Canada and are selected for the ability to service our equipment. Their technical expertise ensures that warranty and other parts and service needs are always taken care of efficiently and rapidly.
- Comprehensive systems – Celco's management information system provides real-time information on inventory and order status to ensure on-time deliveries of the right part or piece of equipment, every time. Celco takes pride in exceeding customer expectations on every order.
- Sales support – Knowledgeable and experienced sales personnel assist customers in selecting the correct piece of equipment to satisfy the most exacting requirements.